A Foundation of Support
As a leader in the performing arts, International Ballet partners with your business to provide exclusive, customized sponsor benefits. Your affiliation with International Ballet aligns your business with preeminence, quality, and excellence.
Corporate support provides International Ballet with the ability to represent classical and contemporary ballet by offering:
- World-class productions,
- Outstanding training, and;
- Arts Partnership and Community Outreach.
Marketing and Branding Advantage: Corporations gain marketing exposure and branding as well as access to International Ballet’s world-class artists. Client and business development and employee experiences are tailored to fit your specific business needs.
Only 47% of International Ballet’s annual program budget is covered by performance ticket sales. The generosity of businesses and corporations creates a foundation of support for International Ballet’s mission to represent CLASSICAL and contemporary ballet by offering WORLD-CLASS productions and training to the Greenville community.
Build Your Brand
- Branding on all direct marketing and digital advertising including TOWN Magazine, Greenville Journal, International Ballet’s monthly newsletter (5000+ distribution), performance playbills, IB website, and all social media
- Access to corporate networks and partners
- Logo/name placement on International Ballet marketing material
- Recognition during pre-performance receptions, events, programs, and performances
Build Your Business
- Business development and client engagement through complimentary performance ticket and priority seating
- VIP events and engagement experiences
- Exclusive access to world-class artists
- Private receptions, sneak previews, and private backstage tours
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
The Dodd Law Firm
Hyatt Place Greenville Downtown
Scout & Cellar Wines–Patricia Gilstrap
Wilson Sales Co.
Word Play Therapies